Friday, July 15, 2011

Bunny @ Okuno-shima

This cute littile guy lives on the island of Okuno-shima. I wanted to video-tape for a longer time but I happened to meet a gentleman from Shiga Pref. staying at a hotel (only one in fact) on the island when I was hiking down toward the port. 

He said he and his wife took local trains, taking neary half a day to come to the island from their home in Omi Hachiman (farther than Osaka or Kyoto from Hiroshima). I asked how much and he kindly let me know that he paid a little over 5000 yen a person and added he and his wife saw what they didn't manage to see if they had only taken Shinkansen, the fastest way to come here.

We talked and had a good time but I didn't film the cute islanders enough. Well I will be back. After all I live less than one hour away from Tadanoumi Port where boats leave for the island. What's more, free parking lots are available at the port. 

Now enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment