Friday, September 21, 2012

ART in SAKAGURA is fun

At the stairwell of Shusen-kan
Some of my favorite artworks I saw today happened to depict animals. Loved the eyes of the blue, red, and green guys. The cat and sunflowers seem to be a tribute to passing summer.

Besides seeing artworks, another advantage you will appreciate is that you can enter where it is usually off limits on the premises of the breweries.

This time my friend and I took off our shoes and went in to the detached Japanese style house of Kamoki Brewery, their private area. The rooms and windows formed a gallery. Gorgeous. 

These are part of ART in Sakagura (ART in Sake Breweries), Saijo, Higashi-hiroshima. Remember this; this could happen next year again around this time of the year. 

So much fun.
Tribute to passing summer, I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment